Press

"VelaShape combines the latest technologies for best results. Dr Haus used it on my upper legs...I will go back for my top up once a month"

The Times

"I've just had an amazing peel by Dr Ariel Haus, after which I even ventured outside without make-up on and my skin looked picture perfect"

Spa Secrets Magazine

"Dr Ariel Haus- London's leading Brazilian doctor"

Mayfair & St James's Life Magazine

"Dr Haus is convinced he can reshape my waist. By session four, my stomach is more toned, the skin texture better"

Evening Standard Newspaper

Sunday 30 January 2011

Dr Ariel Haus January 2011 News

Dr Ariel Haus has been busy at his clinics in London and Rio de Janeiro but he has also made time to attend some important industry conferences including:

- New York (Mt. Sinai Hospital on Dermatology and Cosmetic Medicine)

- Paris (IMCAS- International Master Course on Ageing Skin)

At the same time Dr Ariel Haus is delighted to announce the recent arrival of eMAX at his London clinic (see entry below) and his continued credit from the UK media has made him one of the most celebrated doctors.

Dr Ariel Haus is also delighted to introduce his new look website http://www.drhausdermatology.com/