Press

"VelaShape combines the latest technologies for best results. Dr Haus used it on my upper legs...I will go back for my top up once a month"

The Times

"I've just had an amazing peel by Dr Ariel Haus, after which I even ventured outside without make-up on and my skin looked picture perfect"

Spa Secrets Magazine

"Dr Ariel Haus- London's leading Brazilian doctor"

Mayfair & St James's Life Magazine

"Dr Haus is convinced he can reshape my waist. By session four, my stomach is more toned, the skin texture better"

Evening Standard Newspaper

Sunday 29 July 2012

New LaserPeel Treatment



My new LASERPEEL treatment is a sure fire way to correct pigmentation, reduce crepey skin, rejuvenate stressed out skin and leave you with luminous skin afterwards.

What is it?

This is a one hour treatment, and first the skin is gently lasered using the Trinity EMAX SRA.  This works to provide uniformity to the skin colour, treating sun spots, broken capillaries and improving overall skin tone.  For the ultimate in rejuvenation Dr Haus can add on the ST treatment to help tighten the skin.

Salicylic Acid 30% is then applied to the face, neck or décolletage.  This promotes gentle skin peeling, leading to cell renewal and stimulation of collagen production.  This improves the texture of the skin and decreases ‘expression lines’.  Following the treatment, the skin’s surface is clear and smooth, pores are closed and sun spots reduced, all of which combines to give the skin a healthy, fresh glow.  Skin may flake from 24hrs post treatment, but the peeling will not be severe.

Glowing skin can be seen in as little as one week, so this is the perfect treatment if you have a big event coming up.

Please contact us on the numbers below to make an appointment.